Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Chesapeake Bay Dentistry, we pride ourselves on transparency, which means we are always available to answer your questions and help you make the best choices when it comes to you and your family's dental care.
We invite you to read through our most frequently asked questions and hope these will provide the answers you're looking for or give you a glimpse into our patient-centered philosophies.
If you have a question that is not addressed here, contact our office. We love hearing from patients and potential patients, and we are ready to help you get the answers you're looking for.
- Will my procedure hurt?
- I don't like my smile. Can you help me?
- Why do my gums bleed?
- Why do my teeth hurt?
- What are my options to replace missing teeth?
- How can you help if I'm afraid of the dentist?
- Do you make same-day appointments?
- What’s the difference between a bridge and an implant?
- How much do dental implants cost?
- What happens if I have a loose denture?
- I’m missing some teeth. What is the best way to replace them?
- What is CBCT?
- Will insurance cover my dental implant?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- Will anyone be able to tell that I have a dental implant?
- Why is it important to replace missing teeth?