Dental implants are a tooth replacement option, but unlike dentures, partials, and dental bridges, dental implants offer a more permanent solution to tooth loss. With dental implants, you don’t have to worry about gooey adhesives or visiting your dental office for relines.
Facts about Dental Implants in Annapolis
- Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option available today that replaces the full anatomy of your tooth—root and crown.
- Dental implants in Annapolis may also protect your jawbone health by helping to prevent deterioration and shrinkage, which can give you an aged appearance.
- You treat dental implants the same way you treat natural teeth—brush, floss, and visit your dentist in Annapolis regularly for dental exams and professional teeth cleanings.
- Unlike other tooth replacement options, dental implants can last for decades or even a lifetime with proper care.
- Four to six dental implant posts are strong enough to support an entire arch of restoration teeth—implant-supported denture.
- Dental implants are so similar to natural teeth that you may forget they’re implants!
The Cost of Dental Implants
The price for dental implants in Annapolis varies depending on the number of implants, single implants vs. implant-supported dentures, and the prep work required to make dental implants a good option for you.
While insurance does not cover dental implants, your policy may help with the denture or any extractions leading into implant-supported dentures in Annapolis.
A member of our team will break down the final cost following your consultation and implant exam with the dentist. We also accept CareCredit, a healthcare credit card that allows for interest-free payment plans for your medical care and dentistry. We can help you apply online!
Schedule Your Exam for Dental Implants in Annapolis
If you would like to schedule an exam for tooth implants in Annapolis, contact a member of our dental team today to schedule.